“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” - Ansel Adams

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Back in the studio

New year, new semester... down with the old and up with new pieces to display on my walls!





Getting my hands working again in the studio today finishing up last parts of a large instillation piece I have been working on since middle of fall semester. The methodical movement of each process, the passing of time, the music I listen to which moves both hands and heart all have taken part in guiding me through an emotional journey towards a healing, a lyrical understanding of that which cannot be understood.




No comments:

Post a Comment